1. Go to Menu (≡) click on Courses and you will find the option of Topics there.
2. You will see all the subjects
3. Click on the Subject of which you want to study a Chapter.
4. Click on the chapter you want to see the videos, Practice Sheet and performance enhancement sheet. You can click on any of the content to open it.
5. Next to the chapter’s name, the chapter status is mentioned. Completed means the chapter is already over, In progress means the chapter is going on and on hold means in the chapter is kept on hold and will be taught later in this session and upcoming means the chapter will be taught soon.
1. When you click on a Video link in the Topics section, you will be redirected to a single video page.
2. You can watch a Lecture video and see all the details (content) of the video on the same page when you scroll down, you can see the length of the video and date of the video released.
3. When you see a video you can bookmark the video by clicking on the bookmark button just below the video for your future reference.
4. In some videos you can also see the notes and practice papers, you can click on that button to check the notes and solve the practice papers related to that video Lecture.
5. On scrolling more, you’ll also be able to see a list of related Video Lectures from the same chapter.
1. When you search for a particular text in the search bar all the videos and Dps related to that text will be shown to you.
2. You can search for topic names, Lecture names, DPS nos. Or download names.
3. Try to search using single words or numbers, with no spelling mistakes. For Eg: Human, anatomy, physiology, morphology, psm, tests, 20, 45, etc.